Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stupid Economy :(

So tonight as I was working a very handsome older man comes in and I was all excited thinking that he was booking a room for him and his wife on some fun vacation. Then he asked me if we were hiring and said he's looking for a job. My pay is pretty crappy and this job isn't very glamorous, but this guy was so desperate to help out his family that he wanted to work here. I'm going to say it I hate the economy right now and I hate that Thiokal is laying everyone off. It is not fair, why did I do to deserve such a job that I like so much. I'm definately going to be praying for this guy and all the other ones like him. People deserve better from our government, it's heart breaking.
                                                              -Almost in tears

No comments:

Post a Comment