Sunday, October 10, 2010

LUCKY ME :)

So many good things have been happening in my life and this is a great way to share. My last blog about how nervous I was about my hair, well it turned out GREAT! The soccer team and coaching is going awesomely and I've picked up a new hobby. I am getting really into DIY projects. Currently I am stenciling- yes you read that right, a wall in our house. Made my own stencil and own design I will post before and after pictures soon. I'm so inspired by the people who get hideous things at the DI and transform it into the most stand out amazing piece you've ever seen! So that is my next project, and my birthday is this month and the cruise is next month could things get much better? Yes by winning the state championship :) the end

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! Sounds like you have some fun adventures going on. what a fun time of life!?
    Stop in any time, I love comments. :)

    ReplyDelete