Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Hair...

So I've been wanting to do something big with my hair lately but I've always wanted long hair for my wedding. Disclaimer: this is NOT saying I'm going to get married soon but hair takes a long time to grow out and get the length I want it- thanks. So I have a few color ideas to do to it. I think right my hair is looking really fake and not really a natural color because it is soo blonde. So I'm wanting to darken it up because of the winter months coming but still stay blonde. There was an episode of shear genius that was my inspiration. Here are the pics tell me whatcha think!


I LOVE her hair love it love it but since my hair is longer it would look something like this one.


I would still keep some blonde high lights on top but just more of a golden natural color! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment