Tuesday, December 27, 2011

All about ME!!

I feel like I've changed so much in the last year I need to write about me and my life! In no particular order

A. I became a vegetarian! I've now been one for 6 months and I'm insanely proud of myself. It hasn't been hard at all, I feel so much better and I know I'm making a difference! I encourage everyone to at least try it!

B. I've traveled so much! I went to Mexico, Hawaii, Las Vegas (for my first time), and the most exciting KOREA!! I am obsessed with traveling and I hope to go somewhere crazy every year and hopefully a couple places a year while I'm still single :)

C. My job! I love my job so much. I've been working there for just over a year-which is the longest I've ever been at a job. I honestly can't imagine ever leaving. It's stressful, emotionally draining and keeps me in Logan haha but I love it and am so lucky to have it, which brings me to my next point...

D. PSYCHOLOGY!! I've finally decided on a major, I've known what I wanted to do for awhile but there are different routes to get there. I chose psych which means if I stop at my bachelors there isn't much you can do, which is a drawback but my roommate Emilee graduated and can help me in it, it is easy=good GPA and motivation to keep going to become a therapist.

That is my life and a little about myself, I am a happy happy girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment